About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and trained Registered Behavior Therapist or experienced Behavioral Technician to join our team immediately. This position requires working with children who have developmental delays and implementing key behavioral principles.
- Provide one-on-one behavior therapy sessions for children with developmental delays
- Implement functional communication training, DTT (Discrete Trial Training), and incidental training strategies
- Collect data and maintain accurate records of client progress
- Collaborate with other team members to create and implement behavior intervention plans
- Communicate effectively with parents and caregivers to provide feedback and support
Minimum of 1 year of experience working with children who have developmental delays
In-depth understanding of key behavioral principles, including functional communication training, DTT, and incidental training
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Trustworthy and dependable
Eager to learn and maintain a positive, "can do" attitude
Warm and friendly demeanor
About the Company
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more. You can create as many collections as you need.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own, or import content from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, videos and more. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site. Preview your site to check that all your elements are displaying content from the right collection fields.